2 Apr 2012

vanilla love

I love my man
he is good to me
I cherish the earth 
with his footsteps
he is my night and day
my soul mate 
my intellectual counterpart
the one I can rely on every day
I would follow him
over the river styx
to retrieve him
I would do anything
really anything
to stay with him
but this secret within me
is killing me
I have this one part
perverted and dark
deep within me
I cannot share
and it is killing me
it is hurting me
it is hurting him
when he picks me up
in my despair
I love my man
he is good to me
I cherish the earth
with his footsteps
he is my night and day
my soul mate
my intellectual counterpart
the one I can rely on every day
I would follow him
over the river styx
to retrieve him
I would do anything
really anything
to stay with him
but this secret within me.......

No comments: