28 Apr 2012

presenting




'Undress!'
I undress: my boots, dress, stockings, underwear
What is left, is bare skin
With life carved within
I present myself to You
All
My hair turning grey
The eyes You enjoy
My lips to kiss
My blushing cheeks

'Stand'
I stand and Your eyes trace my breasts
You smile: 'Just the right size.'
Down they go.
My belly rounded by childbirth
A little extra fat of maturity
I am happy with what I offer You
You are happy with what You see

‘Kneel’
I kneel on the bed
You gently push me forward
My butt high, my head low
You caress
With gentle hand
I feel so
Vulnerably
Yours
And
Proud

3 comments:

Vulnerable (klaudia) said...

I love this one, Ara, really beautiful

littleOne said...

i must be emotional..this left me with tears in the corners of my eyes.

beautiful

ara said...

Thanks, the both of you!