29 May 2012

more vagina, pussy and cunt

Thanks to a jewel and a kochanie, one gave me a hug and the other send me a youtube post of an interview with Betty Dodson. 


I used some of the drawing she uses in my former post about the art of fingering. Someone I respect as she did a lot in the US for liberating womens ideas about there own genitals.  So here an interview with her about masturbation. 


Part 1:


Part 2 can be easily found on Youtube. Betty says there is no difference for her between a vaginal orgasm or a clitoral orgasm. I do not agree with her as I do experience mental orgasms as well. I do not care what it is called. I just want for women to have the orgasms they need and like. To experience their body and love it. It is not only an affair of nerves in your cunt but also of how you feel an think, how relaxed you are. There is so much we don't know. Nevertheless I admire her courage and open view. Like her I thought that my innerlabia had become bigger due to masturbation when I was a child! One day I will post where these ideas sprouted. As both men and women have and are made feeling guilty for masturbating.
For me within the BDSM world it is essentail a woman is aware of what she is, who she is and always endavour on a journey to selfesteem and out of the so easily protrayed portrait of being a victim. Most of us are not so much the victim of what happened to them but are the victim of how they portray themselves. Including me! 


But today when I felt most sorry for myself, there were these two whispers of people I cherish, lifting me up and making my day.
So girls, keep kicking my butt, hard, gentle and lovingly and see it helps; I move forward!


(more about vagina, pussy, cunt, fingering and masturbation on this page.)








1 comment:

Vulnerable (klaudia) said...

awwwwwww.... Love you Ara