The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
When I opened my blog this morning I was so honoured and happy that I was nominated with the 'One Lovely Blog Award' by little precious one that I was smiling all day. I like the initiative and I really like her blog because of her genuine writings about her journey into Wonderland. I do follow her posts as much as I can.
I see a lot of people putting a lot of effort, time and love in sharing their feelings and findings into the lifestyle.
So here I go with my unknown things and my nominees and please enjoy!
Seven possibly unknown things about myself
1. Even though I use pictures of others, I love to draw and make photo's myself. Perhaps one day I dare to share some here.
2. I like cooking food, I like food.... fresh food and I really love vegetables, fruits, fish and meat that comes from animals who have see the sunlight and had the space to be. I like the care that goes into cooking. And most of all I like to cook for groups of friends, not so much for the food but for the conversation that comes with it. If everyone is talking and enjoying than I am truly happy.
3. I love wandering, through mountains, forest, along the sea, through meadows, cities.
4. Nothing is more enchanting to me than when I smile and someone smiles back to me; every smile is a beauty. Nothing can make me more cheerfull in a day than a smile.
5. I like traveling on my own and talking and meeting people. I have had such lovely conversations. The places I saw and the images that have left everlasting memories.
6. I really adore the quiet time on the toilet when I sit and read the newspaper or a book.until the toiletseat is inprinted in my skin.
7. I love the scent of fresh cut grass.
Nominate 15 or so bloggers
Wonderful... simply a joy to read, it teaches me, makes me ponder.
I always think.. oh my so young.. and reading her blog is like a novel...that expands more and more.
She puts a lot of research and thought in her posts!
One of the best I know
I love the drawings, they are very erotic to me. They remind me of drawings fo Toulouse-Lautrec.
For her amusing stories and great reviews on lovely tools
If it was for his naughty pictures made with STP, or just the fun and love He has for His Melinda. The both are fun!!
The best in publishing pictures I know, I recently 'stole' one.
I love just roaming through her blog.
I admire her, open and dreadfully honest.
The sense of humor and the so obvious love between the two of you is a jou to read!!
Dead honest and I enjoy reading her thoughts
Not the only reason but nevertheless lovely, the purple rope her Master binds her with.
Simply because we need one
Loving, insightful and like a diary.
A mutual blog and a good read to see how they deepen their relationship.