9 Apr 2013

ABC


The ABC of my DOMINANT







So what would I ever seek in a Dominant, well better even, what would I seek in a Dominating male. There might be some differences between the ideal male and the ideal Dominant. But often I think, how could I combine the two to seek the whole package to be my ideal: MAN

(somehow I feel my English is lacking)







admirable
articulate
attentive
adventurous
aristocratic

breathtaking
bright

chivalrous
caring
courageous
curious
confident
charismatic
compassionate

dominant
dependable
dignified
dominating
determined
daring
deviant

equal
encouraging
exciting
empathetic

fair
firm
fearless
friend
ferocious

generous
gorgeous
gentle

honorable
honest (thank you choji)
horny
hard
hot

ingenious
imaginative
intelligent

jovial
joyful

kinky
knowledgeable

level-headed
loving
luscious
lustrous
lover
lovable
loyal

moving
Master

noble
notable

outstanding
optimistic
open minded

passionate
protector
polite
protective

rugged
rough
relentless
romantic

strong
supportive
sweet
scary
sexy
sensual
smart
soulmate
strict
secure


trustworthy
tasty
top
tantalizing

unique

veracious
vivacious

worthy
worthwhile

zealous

So which ones would work for you? Or do I miss some you would need? Please let me know.



5 comments:

choji said...

Do you think "honest" should be added, or is that implied in "honourable" ?

ara said...

I agree Choji, I missed that one.
Well, honourable is more like a cluster of things. So yes I will add honest.

love
ara

Beldom said...

what alot to find in one man, this brings stress :))

ara said...

A friend, Belle asked me after she read this, if there might be one close and if the checklist would also be appropriate for me.

And than I look and think... oh my no that is to much praise.

And than I look an think... ok perhaps some....

Thank you belle.



ara said...

Dear Master Beldom,

Yes after reading what Belle said... it is a bit daunting...

Or does everyone has a little of all int hem?

love
ara