25 Jul 2013

Underneath my clothes














It is hot, today it is announced we have a heatwave.




The best thing about a heatwave is that I feel perfectly fine without underwear. I have no sagging breasts. I love the cleavage and I love to walk the dog without it. The best thing is to wear a skirt to the knee and a tight T-shirt, because even though I do like the feel when I walk naked underneath my clothes I do not necessarily want to reveal it. It is my secret I want to enjoy. Exposure would go to far. 

Nowadays most of the bra's hide nipples. I love nipples, I love it when they are firmly visible underneath the fabric. Like the cleavage indicates a welcoming. I like hints to show of my sensuality. So I do like to expose, but not all the way. My attitude towards my breasts is totally different then towards pussy. There is far more ease with my breasts. But good grief I do not want to step out of the car showing off. Or the wind playing with my skirt.

But the sense that it might happen is of course double the fun......








No comments: