12 Dec 2014

Killer Heels



I love them, I prefer red or black, or coloured, flowers will do as well. I love bright red killer shoes. Like I do love 'fuck me red' toe nails in peep toe shoes.



Shoes………. it is worth the pain…


 … it is the worth the effort…

…..the worth of making me feel powerful….


… That feeling how you sway your hips as You walk…

 …..the pure sensuality….













…..That wonderful femininity…








So it is proven now!
thanks to Master who gave me the article…. Just touch the link below

Proved by science!

And if You really want to spoil me…….
I would love a pair of…….

louboutin's

Please……
and
Please……

2 comments:

Pygar said...

I know Inès would love most of these. In fact I think she already has one pair!

P xx

ara said...

Perhaps she might need……more ;-)

ara xx