24 May 2015

room with a view

And I am to decide what the room looks like.

But there is beauty in every view I create. Every image, memory is tainted by how I see and perceive my own reality.
Even when I roam the internet, it is wonderful what I see. But also how the early morning light just came in today.
And all my memories and experiences I can use. 









And I give meaning to that reality.
Because…
In the end it is what I do with it.

And I realized this early morning
that I am so lucky to be able to be where I am.

So I am writing, an erotic novel in Dutch.
And it feels so darn good!



2 comments:

tori said...

Some beautiful views there.

The very best of luck with the novel, its great when one is feeling good about something.

x

ara said...

Thank Tori, yes it is. And it pushes me forward.